Order by Phone:
TubeTape offers students of eligible institutions discounts on purchases of hardware and software.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (866) 485-7570 or email email@example.com with the details of the items you wish to purchase and the institution you attend to obtain your discount code.
TubeTape offers volume discounts for eligible educational institutions. Purchases must be a minimum of at least $50.00 USD.
The discounted amount is based on order value and types of products being purchased.
Please call Customer Service at 1 (866) 485-7570, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote and a discount code to use with your purchase
We do accept school PO's from eligible institutions.
You can fax your PO to (916) 941-8838
Educational institutions interested in buying TubeTape products at education discounts must qualify according to the following guidelines.
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction for grades K-12 or a school district for such schools
- Accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time study*
- Administrative offices or boards of education of educational institutions
- Home schools approved by TubeTape in its sole discretion
- Government schools located in United States territories
- Named Educational Entities approved by TubeTape, only if individual named entities are approved by TubeTape in writing if not already listed by TubeTape on its website
- Hospitals that are wholly owned and operated by an educational institution. Wholly owned and operated means the educational institution is the sole owner of the hospital and the only entity exercising control over day-to-day operations.
- Higher education research laboratories that are a public institution and recognized by the Department of Education, teach students as part of their research mission, and can provide a copy of bylaws that state the relationship with the controlling university
- Other qualified examples as listed by TubeTape from time to time on its website
- Nonaccredited schools
- Hospitals not wholly owned and operated by an educational institution
- Religious organizations that are not accredited schools
- Training centers or schools granting certificates for courses such as computer software training including, without limitation: Ziff Davis University, Learning Tree University, New Horizon Computer Learning Center, Teacher Training Centers
- Military schools that do not grant academic degrees
- Research laboratories not recognized by the Department of Education. For example, institutions recognized by other government branches such as the Department of Defense or Energy are not eligible. In addition, laboratories qualified as Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDC) and University Affiliated Research Centers (UARC) are not eligible. Examples include: Los Alamos National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratory, and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
- Other unqualified examples as listed by TubeTape from time to time on its website
*Accrediting associations recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the State Board of Education that teach students as their primary focus include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Colleges and Schools, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Colleges and Schools, Northwest Association of Colleges and Schools.
The TubeTape Academic Reseller Authorization requires resellers to authenticate qualified educational end users according to the following policies for appropriate identification. This information is part of the signed agreement between TubeTape and the reseller.
- Definition. For a Purchase by an Educational Entity, Appropriate Identification means:
- A valid, official purchase order issued by an Educational Entity; or
- Current credit card information with the proper name, billing address, and "ship to" or delivery address of the Educational Entity; or
- A current personal credit card or check payment from Individuals who are faculty or staff with a "ship to" or delivery address of the Educational Entity; or
- Such other Appropriate Identification as permitted by TubeTape from time to time by posting a list of such Appropriate Identification on its website