Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find tips on using my green screen, software, lighting, etc.?
2. Where can I find my serial number for my software?
If you have purchased video editing software by FXHome, you can find your serial number on the back of the reference manual. If you have bought PhotoKey, shortly following your purchase you will be sent an email with your serial number and download link, along with instructions on how to download.
3. Where can I find my key file for PhotoKey?
Your key file is located on . Sign in to your account, then search under ‘Downloads and Key Files’. Click on the Key File to download, saving it in the same place that you have saved the PhotoKey program itself. Do not open the key file, only choose save.
4. Only some of my items have arrived. Where is the rest of my order?
Your order may have been shipped out in multiple packages. It is not uncommon for packages of different sizes and weights to get separated in transit and show up a day or two apart. You can track your package here.
5. What type of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept checks, money orders, wired money transfers, and PayPal.
6. How do I install my FXHome software?
7. What size backdrops/screens do you have? What colors?
8. What formats do your digital backdrops/motion backdrops come in?
Most of our digital backdrops and motion backgrounds are available in NTSC and PAL format.
9. What voltage do your lighting kits come in?
Many of our light kits are available in both 110v & 220v. Please check individual product pages for voltage availability. For more information regarding voltage & converters for your country click here.
10. How long does shipping take? How much is shipping?
Shipping times and prices can vary by location, weight, and carrier. We ship worldwide primarily with FedEx. For an accurate quote including shipping costs to your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the item(s) you are interested in purchasing, along with a full shipping address.
11. How can I get rid of wrinkles on my backdrop?
We recommend steam ironing your backdrop for the best method of removing wrinkles. You also can pull it taut and stretch it to get rid of wrinkles.
12. What are your green screens made out of?
13. How do I put my lighting kit together?
For assembly instructions, please visit our ASSEMBLY PAGE.
14. How long do I have to return my purchase for a refund?
15. What are the copyright terms/definitions for your digital backgrounds?
You may publish the images as part of any project on the internet or in print. You may also use the images as background for any photos you may sell. You may not resell, repackage, or redistribute any of the images, as is, in whole or part.
16. Where is my PhotoKey software?
PhotoKey is digitally delivered, meaning it will be emailed to you. This is an automatic email that is sent, so delivery time varies and will depend on how busy our servers are at the time.
17. How do I load my CD of digital backgrounds?
Place your CD into the computer's CD-ROM. Go to your Start menu, click on Computer, and then open the files by clicking on the CD drive.